Trevor Young is Acting Vice-President & Provost at the University of Toronto. Professor Young is Dean of the Temerty Faculty of Medicine and and Vice Provost, Relations with Health Care Institutions since 2015. Previously, he was Physician-in-Chief, Executive Vice President Programs at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto. Professor Young is a clinician-scientist who studies the molecular basis of bipolar disorder and its treatment. He has published more than 200 peer-reviewed journal articles and has held more than 35 peer-reviewed grants.
- Statement on Recent Acts of Anti-Semitism (October 20, 2016)
- Statement on Free Expression (October 19, 2016)
- University Statement on Gender Identity and Gender Expression (September 30, 2016)
- Provost’s Statement on Prevention and Response to Sexual Violence (December 2014)
- Provost’s Response to “The Perils of Philanthropy” (February 2011)
- Division of the Vice-President & Provost Organizational Chart
- Accessible Text Version – Division of the Vice-President & Provost Organizational Structure
A complete Staff Directory of the Division of the Vice-President & Provost can be found online here.
History of the Position
A complete history of the University of Toronto Provosts can be found online here.