Cheryl Regehr is the Vice-President and Provost for the University of Toronto. Former Vice-Provost Academic Programs and former Dean of the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, she is a Professor in the Faculty of Social Work, and has cross-appointments to the Faculty of Law and the Institute for Medical Sciences at University of Toronto. She is a Senior Fellow of Massey College, and a Visiting Professor at the National Institutes of Health Research (NIHR) Policy Research Unit in Health and Social Care Workforce at King’s College London (UK).
- Statement on Recent Acts of Anti-Semitism (October 20, 2016)
- Statement on Free Expression (October 19, 2016)
- University Statement on Gender Identity and Gender Expression (September 30, 2016)
- Provost’s Statement on Prevention and Response to Sexual Violence (December 2014)
- Provost’s Response to “The Perils of Philanthropy” (February 2011)
- Division of the Vice-President & Provost Organizational Chart
- Accessible Text Version – Division of the Vice-President & Provost Organizational Structure
A complete Staff Directory of the Division of the Vice-President & Provost can be found online here.
History of the Position
A complete history of the University of Toronto Provosts can be found online here.