Recruitment, Admissions, and Enrolment Planning
This working group will consider how entities can work together to support undergraduate student recruitment, admissions, and enrolment planning:
- In alignment with institutional priorities such as inclusivity, diversity and equity; internationalization, and
- In alignment with program enrolment/resource planning in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
The Recruitment, Admissions, and Enrolment Planning Working Group will include the following members:
- Joseph Wong, Vice-Provost, International Student Experience (Chair)
- Randy Boyagoda, Principal, St. Michael’s College
- Donald Boere, Assistant Principal and Registrar, Innis College
- Ettore Damiano, Chair, Department of Economics, Faculty of Arts & Science
- Richard Levin, Executive Director, Enrolment Services and University Registrar
- Brenda McCabe, Provostial Advisor on Student Enrolment
- Ryan Woolfrey, Registrar, University College
- Support: Michelle Beaton, Director, International Strategy and Partnerships
Related Documents & Resources
Materials related to the Working Group will be posted here as they become available.