Advisory Committee for the Principal, Innis College
As announced, Professor Charlie Keil will complete his term as Principal of Innis College on June 30, 2020.
In accordance with Section 62 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, we are calling for the nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Principal.
The Policy mandates the composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost or representative (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the College and/or those who teach in the College’s programs;
- One to three students of the College;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- The Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Science or representative;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside the College; and
- A librarian, where appropriate.
- In addition, the committee may include an alumnus and one or two members of the administrative staff.
Click here to submit a nomination
Nominations for the Committee should be submitted to the Provost’s Office by Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Questions about this search process should be directed to Cheryl Gibbs in the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students at firstname.lastname@example.org.