- Report on the Student Health and Well-Being Findings from the National College Health Assessment (January 2017)
- Final Report of the Steering Committee for the U of T Response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) of Canada (January 2017)
- Final Report of the Presidential and Provostial Advisory Committee on Prevention and Response to Sexual Violence (February 2016)
- Response to the Final Report of the Presidential and Provostial Advisory Committee on Preventing and Responding to Sexual Violence (April 2016)
- Recommendations of the Expert Panel on Sexual Violence Policies (August 2016)
- Report of the Provostial Advisory Committee on Student Mental Health (October 2014)
- Review Report: School of Graduate Studies (May 2014)
- Report on the University of Toronto Student Societies Summit (April 2014)
- Report of the Joint Working Group on Undergraduate Tutorials (March 2014)
- Report of the Provostial Committee on Graduate Student Financial Support (January 2014)
The University of Toronto regularly makes available updated data regarding its key activities. Some of this information is available below. Further information is available at Measuring our Performance.
- Canadian Graduate and Professional Student Survey (CGPSS): Along with other Canadian universities the University of Toronto participates in the Canadian Graduate and Professional Student Survey (CGPSS). The survey measures graduate student satisfaction on areas such as program delivery, departmental support, the advisor-student relationship, and university resources.
- Enrolment Reports: These current and past reports describe actual and projected enrolments across the University. These projections are the basis for the University's long-range budget guidelines and Budget Report.
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE): These reports include data from the University’s participation in the National Survey of Student Engagement to measure progress toward the student experience objectives identified in our academic plan.
- Performance Indicators: An annual Performance Indicators Report has been presented to the University of Toronto Governing Council since 1998. The University continues to be a leader in the post-secondary sector in Ontario in providing reports of this nature.
- Student Access Reports: The Vice-Provost, Students gives annual reports on Student Financial Support to the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs.
The reports of University-wide task forces, committees and review teams provide recommendations regarding strategic directions for discrete topics. In addition, review reports commissioned under the University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process provide recommendations regarding the strategic directions of individual academic programs and units.
- Classroom Technology Standards (2007): Final report of the Subcommittee on Classroom Technology Standards recommending minimum classroom technology standards for all U of T classrooms by 2010.
- Federated Universities: Review of the Memorandum of Agreement Between the University of Toronto and the Federated Universities (2007)
- International Studies (2008): Final report of the Committee on International Studies at the University of Toronto and the Role of the Munk Centre.
- Library Review (2008): Announcement and Terms of Reference of the review.
- Outreach Activities (2008): Report of the Task Force on Outreach Activities, providing a description of the University of Toronto's diverse engagements with various communities, comparing these initiatives to what is being done at other universities, and making recommendations regarding the coordination of these activities moving forward.
- Public Policy Studies (2004): Report of the Task Force on Public Policy Studies, setting out a proposal for a School of Public Policy and Governance at the University of Toronto, capitalizing and building on our strengths in public policy.
- Student Activity Space on the St. George Campus (2006): Report of the Committee to Review Student Activity Space on the St. George Campus and the Administrative Response of the Vice-President and Provost.
- Tri-Campus Framework (2002): Framework setting out principles to guide the design of an academic administrative framework for the University of Toronto at Mississauga (UTM) and the University of Toronto at Scarborough (UTSC), and the re-structuring of the relationship between these two campuses and academic divisions on the St. George campus.