Nominations for Advisory Committee for the Dean of the Rotman School of Management
PDAD&C #22, 2012-13
|From:||Cheryl Misak, Vice-President and Provost|
|CC:|| President David Naylor
|Date:||October 29, 2012|
|Re:||Nominations for Advisory Committee for the Dean of the Rotman School of Management|
As announced this week, Roger Martin will be stepping down as Dean of the Rotman School of Management as of June 30, 2013.
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, I am writing to call for nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise the President on the appointment of a new Dean.
The Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators mandates the composition of the search committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost or representative (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the School;
- One to three students of the School;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside the School.
- In addition, the committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
Nominations for members of the Advisory Committee should be sent to the attention of Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar by November 26, 2012, at firstname.lastname@example.org