Nominations for the Advisory Search Committee for the Director of the Munk School of
PDAD&C #93, 2009-10
|To:||Faculty, Staff and Students, Munk School of Global Affairs |
|From:||Cheryl Misak, Vice-President and Provost |
Meric Gertler, Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science
|Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Re:||Nominations for the Advisory Search Committee for the Director of the Munk School of Global Affairs|
On June 30, 2011, Professor Janice Stein will complete her current term as Director of the Munk School of Global Affairs. Professor Stein has indicated she will not be seeking re-appointment.
In accordance with Section 36 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, we are writing to call for nominations of individuals to serve on the advisory committee that will advise the President on the appointment of a Director. The potential composition of the advisory committee is as follows:
* The Vice-President and Provost (Co-chair);
* The Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Science (Co-chair);
* Three to five members of the teaching staff of the School;
* One to two students of the School, where appropriate;
* Two or four other qualified individuals, at least two of whom shall be from outside the School; and
* A librarian, where appropriate;
The advisory committee will begin meeting early in the fall.
Nominations for the committee should be sent by June 4 to Sheree Drummond, Assistant Provost by email email@example.com or by phone at 416.978.6194.