Task forces are established for the purpose of accomplishing a definite objective and report its findings to the University community.
Recent task forces in the Office of the Vice-President and Provost:
Reports of previous task forces are included in the Reports section of the web site.
- Task Force to Review Approach to BudgetingMandate to review the way in which funding is allocated to divisions and other budgetary units in the university, to examine alternatives and recommend changes in approach, if desirable, to maximize benefit to the institution.
- Task Force on Clinical Faculty - January 2002
- Task Force on Outreach Activities at the University of TorontoThe Report of the Task Force on Outreach Activities at the University of Toronto. In October 2007, the Vice-President and Provost struck a Task Force to address one of the University’s key institutional objectives: outreach.
- Task Force on Public Policy Studies - July 2001NEW: Report Issued January, 2004
- Task Force on Student Housing - January 2003