Advisory Committee on the Dean, Dalla Lana School of Public Health
As announced, On June 30, 2017, Professor Howard Hu completed his term as Dean of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health.
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, we are calling for the nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Dean.
The Policy mandates the composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the School;
- One to three students of the School;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside of the School;
- In addition the Committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
Thank you for your interest in the Advisory Committee for the Dean of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health. The nomination period closed on Wednesday, January 10, 2018.
Questions about this search process should be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at firstname.lastname@example.org.